Borges: Makna dan Penulisan Puisi



"I think that the meaning are more or less irrelevant. What is important, or the two important facts I should say, are emotion, and then words arising from emotion. I don't think you can write in an emotionless way. If you attempt it, the result is artificial. I don't like that kind of writing. I think that if a poem is really great, you should think of it as having written itself despite the author. It should flow." - Jorge Luis Borges

Sedang membaca semula Borges. Ketika mula mengenalinya, Borges ialah penulis yang terlalu ilmiah dan bookish buat saya. Sekarang, setelah melalui pembacaan yang berulang-ulang, saya mendapati imaginasi dan kekuatan naratifnya ialah puncak tertinggi yang telah dicapai oleh seorang penulis dalam tradisi penulisan cerita-cerita fantasi atau aneh.


Comments

Shaira Amira said…
Dari buku mana,Azriq? Nak cari.

Popular Posts